YTT Journey offers a comprehensive 200-hour training in Vinyasa Yoga and its various components.
A strong emphasis is placed on the functional anatomy & physiology part of the curriculum, so that students gain an appreciation for how the body works most effectively through yoga poses.
Students will be able to put theory into practice through team teaching with some of our seasoned instructors gaining invaluable hands-on knowledge.
Our in-depth curriculum allows students to deepen their own personal practice to become empowered, effective yoga teachers.
In this 200-hour Yoga Alliance accredited training, you will learn:
- The history of yoga
- Functional anatomy and physiology as it relates to yoga poses
- The value of yoga poses on the physical, mental, and energetic level
- The power of good breathing techniques
- An overview of different yoga styles (Yin, Ashtanga, etc.)
- An overview of meditation techniques
- The esoteric aspects of yoga (philosophy, sacred texts, chakras, etc.)
- How to write creative, dynamic, and well-rounded sequences
- The necessary tools to feel confident to start teaching in -person or via zoom
- The business and fun of teaching yoga!